The commercial loan process requires constant communication between the borrower, lender, and all 3rd party report providers (title, escrow, appraisal, environmental, property condition assessment and sales brokers). With that and many other factors impacting commercial financing, it’s imperative to work with an expert in this space.
Our proprietary loan application process system tracks all outstanding items, so we can stay on time and work to meet our scheduled closing date. We also have the extensive experience that allows us to anticipate and proactively address potential issues such as identifying and planning for near term tenant turnover, tenant improvement and leasing commission needs, understanding and reconciling tenant CAM reimbursements and proactively communicating with all tenants through the SNDA and Estoppel process.
For commercial loan requests, you can count on LJCG for:
- In-depth, front end historical, current and projected income and expense analysis that includes detail on any one-time, non-recurring expenses and any other extraordinary line items that should be adjusted prior to lender and appraiser presentation.
- A commitment to understanding your investment approach and short / long term goals that allows us to tailor financing options accordingly. Where other brokers often overlook personal guarantees, longer term fixed rate options and prepayment flexibility, our personal approach makes sure we take your complete situation into account.
- Matching you with a loan officer with financing experience in your specific asset class who will work towards securing you loan options for your specific type of commercial project including:
- Low, mid and high rise office buildings
- Strip, unanchored and anchored retail centers
- Single and multi-tenant warehouse and industrial properties
- Mixed-use buildings of all types
- Motel, independent and flagged hotels
- Self-storage facilities
- Ground lease properties
- Single tenant / NNN buildings
- Owner occupied properties
- Most other types of special use properties (gas stations, non-profit occupied buildings, etc.).
- The best loan to suit your needs. Whether you desire adjustable, 3-10 year fixed or longer term fixed rate options, construction financing, private money or mezz, we’ll work to help you build the capital stack right.
- The most competitive financing options available through our network of over 300 financing sources which include: credit unions and banks, securitized conduit options and life insurance companies, or our own private money options.